There are lots of advantages of using digital illustration. Some are the following:
- Any image created by an artist digitally will never change. It will appear exactly the same way even in the future.
- There is no threat of physical environment on a digitally created art. No matter what happens in its surroundings, it will not be affected at all.
- One can have many samples of the same image and save it in different places. You do not have to worry about the quality of these copies. All are identical and exactly same as the original one.
- There is no limit to experimenting with digital illustrations. You have a wide range of colors and filters from where you can choose and experiment with your image. Even if you want to enlarge your art or shrink it a bit, you can easily do digitally within few minutes whereas this is not possible with real time paintings and sculptures.
- In a digital illustration, such a wide range of instruments are available which can be easy to handle for someone who is just a beginner. These pictures can have better effects if made digitally, whereas it could be really difficult to create the same effects for a real time art.
- Any kind of geometric layouts can be easily drawn with perfection. One can explore various alternatives to use in their art.